Flavorful Foods
It seems that you arn't logged on. If you are a member, just click log in below. If you arn't a member, make sure you join. Just click register below. Thanks! And remember to invite your friends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Flavorful Foods
It seems that you arn't logged on. If you are a member, just click log in below. If you arn't a member, make sure you join. Just click register below. Thanks! And remember to invite your friends!
Flavorful Foods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flavorful, but don't forget yummy recipes. Share! Look! Enjoy!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi! I'm j.whitmer, and I'm new!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi! I'm j.whitmer, and I'm new! Empty Hi! I'm j.whitmer, and I'm new! March 19th 2009, 7:43 pm

j.whitmer

j.whitmer

I'm new to this website and my cute granddaughter is the owner of this website. I have not had a chance to look up some of my recipes, but I will do so very soon--and they will be good!! I enjoy receiving recipes also. So please send me some!!

2Hi! I'm j.whitmer, and I'm new! Empty Re: Hi! I'm j.whitmer, and I'm new! March 19th 2009, 8:31 pm

Maggie

Maggie
Admin

Hey Mimi! Welcome to Flavorful Foods! I really hope that you like it. Thanks for calling me cute too! LOL! I hope you like the avatar I made you also. Glad you put it in all of your posts. More like the only post you have. If you look around, you will see that I have a few recipes in the daily recipe section. They're yummy. And I am about to add more. Make sure that you share some of your recipes in the 'Share' section of the forum. But I see that you are already planning to do that. Belive me, you get tons of recipes. We also have a group called Yum! Yum! Yum! that you can join. We send you the daily recipe each day by e-mail. Make sure that you share FF (Flavorful Foods, just use FF for short) will all of your friends who like recipes. I hope that you have a great time on FF! Bye!

https://flavorfulfoods.forumotion.com

3Hi! I'm j.whitmer, and I'm new! Empty Re: Hi! I'm j.whitmer, and I'm new! March 20th 2009, 11:55 am

j.whitmer

j.whitmer

Thanks Maggie
I have to go now to take you guys to the airport, but I will talk to you again soon. Thanks for helping me on the Flavorful Forum.
Mimi

4Hi! I'm j.whitmer, and I'm new! Empty Re: Hi! I'm j.whitmer, and I'm new! March 20th 2009, 6:00 pm

Maggie

Maggie
Admin

Ok. I will talk to you too. Our flight was good. Mallory and I are playing cars. Just to let you know, she really wants some hotwheels or new small cars for her birthday. All we have is old cars Daddy had as a kid, sooo. Bye! Love you, and I hope you like the forum!

https://flavorfulfoods.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum