Flavorful Foods
It seems that you arn't logged on. If you are a member, just click log in below. If you arn't a member, make sure you join. Just click register below. Thanks! And remember to invite your friends!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Flavorful Foods
It seems that you arn't logged on. If you are a member, just click log in below. If you arn't a member, make sure you join. Just click register below. Thanks! And remember to invite your friends!
Flavorful Foods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flavorful, but don't forget yummy recipes. Share! Look! Enjoy!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yum! Yum! Yum! Join today!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yum! Yum! Yum! Join today! Empty Yum! Yum! Yum! Join today! February 20th 2009, 8:48 pm

Maggie

Maggie
Admin

Yum! Yum! Yum! is a group that I have created in which I will send you the Daily Recipe each day.  I created Yum! Yum! Yum! for people who love recipes, but may not have the time to get on Flavorful Foods every day for the recipe. To join Yum! Yum! Yum!, all you need to do is post and say so on this thread. We will e-mail the Daily Recipe to you. There is no need to post your e-mail on this thread. All Yum! Yum! Yum! e-mails will be sent to the e-mail you used when joining. Thank you! Have fun with Yum! Yum! Yum! and the Daily Recipes!

https://flavorfulfoods.forumotion.com

2Yum! Yum! Yum! Join today! Empty Re: Yum! Yum! Yum! Join today! April 26th 2009, 8:33 am

maggalina

Dough
Dough

Yum Yum, Yum I could send of these to my mom

Maggalina has been added to the Yum! Yum! Yum! Group. -Maggie

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum